Experienced Personal and Virtual Assistant
Hello and welcome to my website
Here's a little bit about me:
For almost the last 10 years, I had the absolute pleasure of working for the prestigious company, Rolls-Royce, based in Derby, UK. I met so many influential leaders during this time I decided to set up my own business to help others succeed in their own goals using my (ahem) 25+ years experience. I have also worked for other key companies such as Bombardier, Balfour Beatty Rail Projects, East Midlands Airport and Marconi/Siemens in my earlier career.
I am fully insured, have IT back up support and am ICO Registered for GDPR Compliance.
So, what have I done in the past and why would you hire me (I hear you ask)? I have:
- Arranged many successful conferences globally from San Antonio, Texas US to La Rochelle,
France and many in and around the UK
- Planned Governance meetings acting as facilitator, suggested agendas and taken relevant minutes
- Organised logistics for private company jet travel for complex itineraries
- Surveyed customers for their satisfaction ratings and presented results to Executive Teams
- Project lead a team to deliver successful Family Fun Days to celebrate company achievements and promote team engagement, with exceptional feedback
- Managed several senior executives complex diaries and inboxes on a daily basis
- Presented best practices at Team Briefs with large audiences and PowerPoint presentations
.... and much, much more
I also volunteer for Re-engage (formerly Caring for the Elderly), hosting afternoon tea / lunches where I love hearing stories of times gone by. I also enjoy salsa and modern jive dancing and have 2 cheeky cats that keep me company now I'm working from home.
To extend our service range to our valued clients, I have the pleasure of introducing my colleague, Louise Floyd
Louise will be the key contact for marketing and social media packages.
A highly skilled Virtual Assistant with 20 years’ experience working with leading companies in the Manufacturing and Telecommunications Industries.
Louise has extensive experience in Business/Sales Development and Business Administration and specialises in supporting businesses with warm/cold calling and social media postings.